Our all-volunteer effort is guided by a Board of smart, creative and compassionate people who each bring unique talents and perspectives.
- Steve Balcom, Partner/Owner, The Splinter Group
- Lou Anne Crumpler, State Director, No Kid Hungry NC
- Ian Davis, UNC professor of Genetics and Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Stuart Gold, Chief, UNC Division of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Beth Leiro, Pediatric Physical Therapist and Functional Outcomes Consultant
- Eric Montross, Major Gift Director, UNC Rams Club and UNC Men’s Basketball Radio Color Analyst
- Laura Montross, Community Volunteer
- Don Steinberg, Branding and Strategy Consultant
- Lucy Steiner, Senior Vice President of Professional Learning and Leadership, Public Impact
- Niklaus Steiner, Director, UNC Center for Global Initiatives
- Beverley Tyndall, Production and Communications Coordinator, Public Impact
- Paul Youngman, Associate Provost and Professor of German, Washington and Lee University
We receive professional legal advice from Thomas Kelley, Paul B. Eaton Distinguished Professor, UNC Law School and tax advice from J.D. Lutz, CPA, MST, President of Boyd Tax & Accounting.
Please inspect our IRS 990 forms from 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.